I would by honored for anyone who wanted to use my songs in their worship gathering, video, album or other project.

Church Usage

Most of my songs are registered with CCLI and can be found in their Song Search database. Churches should obtain a CCLI license to utilize my songs in their gatherings.

Performance Rights

My songs are registered with BMI for performance rights (live shows, TV, radio, video, etc.).

Mechanical License (Recordings)

If you would like to record one of my songs on your album, please contact me directly about your project and we can work something out.